One of my very favorite things as a photographer is getting to document, year
after year, as families change, and grow, and move around. There’s nothing
better! I’ve photographed Louisa + Zach through their engagement, wedding, pregnancy, and a few sessions in between. What an honor it was to photograph them as a new family of three!
Eli was the sweetest little guy who didn’t want to nap and miss all the action of a photo shoot. He was so intrigued by the camera and by mom and dad. Finally mama got him to close his eyes for a few minutes with some snuggle time. It’s such a special privilege to watch couples step into parenthood and start
navigating this new season… Louisa + Zach, I know you are totally smitten with your son and will raise him in such a loving and stable home. It was such a joy to spend the morning with you!
It’s that time again, friends! This season I’m offering TWO days of mini sessions at two different locations! Saturday’s sessions will be held at an old farmstead in Greensboro with fields, woods, and LOTS of green. Sunday’s sessions will be held at the gorgeous Pole Barn at Summerfield Farms! Both days are going to be so lovely and I can’t wait to see what families, children, and couples I get to photograph this year!
Sessions are $180 (+ processing fee) and include…
– 20 minutes of shooting time with Alexa Stutts.
– an online viewing gallery of all final, edited images accessible for two weeks after posting.
– your choice of 10 edited hi-resolution images with a print license, downloaded straight to your computer!
Flash drive of all hi-resolution images and other products available for purchase through the online gallery!
– Once your time slot is purchased, a contract will be emailed to you to finish registration and finalize your session.
– Mini-sessions are non-refundable.
– Final, edited images will be available to view two weeks after session.
Click HERE to view time slots and book your session (click “tickets”)!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!